- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
10 years 2 months ago #5853
by
design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2 was created by
Hi
thank you for your good module.
I want to design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2 module with a background image and customize keys and player bar ...
and I want to know the best way of how to do it ?
Thank you.
thank you for your good module.
I want to design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2 module with a background image and customize keys and player bar ...
and I want to know the best way of how to do it ?
Thank you.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
10 years 2 months ago #5864
by
Replied by on topic design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2
Hello.
Copy any skin from the folder / modules / mod_jlplayer2 / skins /
Say: blue-monday
In the new folder: blue-mondaynew
We obtain: / modules / mod_jlplayer2 / skins / blue-mondaynew
You can change styles and images as you like.
Copy any skin from the folder / modules / mod_jlplayer2 / skins /
Say: blue-monday
In the new folder: blue-mondaynew
We obtain: / modules / mod_jlplayer2 / skins / blue-mondaynew
You can change styles and images as you like.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds