- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #5930
by
JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles was created by
Hello,
Is there a way to exclude specific article ?
I know we can exclude category but exclude article will be great.
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
Is there a way to exclude specific article ?
I know we can exclude category but exclude article will be great.
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #5931
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Hello.
The text of the article, insert the tag.
{jllikepro-off}
The text of the article, insert the tag.
{jllikepro-off}
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by .
The following user(s) said Thank You:
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #5932
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Thanks 
I can't close the plugin with Save & Close or Cancel button with Joomla 3.6.2, is it normal ?
I use JL Like 2.6.0
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
I can't close the plugin with Save & Close or Cancel button with Joomla 3.6.2, is it normal ?
I use JL Like 2.6.0
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
10 years 1 month ago #5934
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
At the test sites we have no such problem.
Maybe in your browser cached the old js scripts.
Maybe in your browser cached the old js scripts.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #5935
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Thanks for your reply.
I have this problem with the Free version on all my websites (Hosted by SiteGround and 1and1) with PHP 5.5 / 5.6 or PHP 7.0.9.
Do you want a temporary access to check it ?
Regards.
I have this problem with the Free version on all my websites (Hosted by SiteGround and 1and1) with PHP 5.5 / 5.6 or PHP 7.0.9.
Do you want a temporary access to check it ?
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #5966
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 1 month ago #5983
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Hello,
I can't close the plugin with the Free version on all my websites (Hosted by SiteGround and 1and1) with PHP 5.5 / 5.6 or PHP 7.0.9.
Do you want a temporary access to check it ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
I can't close the plugin with the Free version on all my websites (Hosted by SiteGround and 1and1) with PHP 5.5 / 5.6 or PHP 7.0.9.
Do you want a temporary access to check it ?
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 weeks ago #6024
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Hello,
Do you find the cause of this bug ?
Your plugin is great and I'm thinking about the PRO version, but there is probably the same bug
Regards.
Do you find the cause of this bug ?
Your plugin is great and I'm thinking about the PRO version, but there is probably the same bug
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 weeks ago #6040
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Hello,
Are you here ? The issue occurs also on Joomla 3.5.1. (= different hosting / different PHP version / different Joomla)
I'm ready to purchase the PRO version but without your help to fix the plugin issue, I can't move forward...
I have to publish the new website in 2 weeks.
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
Are you here ? The issue occurs also on Joomla 3.5.1. (= different hosting / different PHP version / different Joomla)
I'm ready to purchase the PRO version but without your help to fix the plugin issue, I can't move forward...
I have to publish the new website in 2 weeks.
Thanks for your help.
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 days ago #6073
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Hello,
Why do you answer on the other forums and not here ?
I delay the release of the website to let you time to fix the issue.
Regards.
Why do you answer on the other forums and not here ?
I delay the release of the website to let you time to fix the issue.
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #6488
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
forum/jllike/5968-jl-like-pro.html
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #6641
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
There is the same problem with Joomla 3.7 on different hosting.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #6800
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Hello,
Is the problem fixed ?
Regards.
Is the problem fixed ?
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #6804
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Hello,
Is the problem fixed ?
Regards.
Is the problem fixed ?
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #6873
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO : Exclude specific articles
Hello,
Is the problem fixed ?
Thanks
Regards.
Is the problem fixed ?
Thanks
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds