Select your language

Module is not visible at all

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #8756 by
Hi ,

I just installed the filter module. However I do not see the module on the frontend. It is just not displayed. 
What could be wrong here? I use a helix template.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #8757 by
Replied by on topic Module is not visible at all
This is already fixed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #8970 by
Replied by on topic Module is not visible at all
I have exactly the same problem - nothing to see at all (I'm also using a helix template).
What have you done so the module showed up?

ok - found the solution (which isn't clearly mentioned in the doc I think):
see  joomline.net/forum/jlcontentfieldsfilter...not-appear.html#8628

The module is displayed on the page only if you have the fields selected for filtering. I also want to note that the filter only works in the category blog.

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
    • Как на кнопку Сбросить фильтр повесить Ajax?
    • Чтобы применить фильр нажимаем Применить фильтр и срабатывает Ajax изменеия на странице. Но чтобы сбросить фильтр, нужно сперва нажать Сбросить фильтр и потом повторно нажть Применить фильтр. Логичее было бы сделать при нажатии Сбросить фильтр, чтобы срабатывал сброс фильтра и Ajax. Как это сделать, не поможете?
    • In Modules Joomline / JL Content Fields Filter
    • JL Like 5.3.0. Очень редко срабатывает кнопка pint...
    • Давно пользуюсь JL Like, лет 8-10, с кнопкой pinterest проблем не было, кроме новой версии JL Like 5.3.0: сейчас при 9 запросах из 10, система пишет:Произошла ошибка JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON dataДругие кнопки, например AddToAny pinterest – работаю на 100%.Можно сделать патч и поправить кнопкой pinterest в JL Like 5.3.0!?
    • In Plugins Joomline / JL Like / JL Like PRO