- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
The module does not appear
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
5 years 7 months ago #8579
by
The module does not appear was created by
Hi,
I've installed the pkg_jlcontentfieldsfilter_v1.9.0_j3.zip on joomla 3.9.24.
The plugin are enabled and also the module but no html appear on page. No error on apache log.
Can you help me.
Thanks
I've installed the pkg_jlcontentfieldsfilter_v1.9.0_j3.zip on joomla 3.9.24.
The plugin are enabled and also the module but no html appear on page. No error on apache log.
Can you help me.
Thanks
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #8582
by
Replied by on topic The module does not appear
I override the plugin but the new layout not show in module setting.
No js and css loaded on website.
No administrator componet are installed.
Thanks
No js and css loaded on website.
No administrator componet are installed.
Thanks
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 7 months ago #8609
by
Replied by on topic The module does not appear
Hello,
I have the same problem: nothing to see in the frontend.
I have done the steps in the documetation but without any success.
Could someone please give any advice, please? This would be very nice.
I have the same problem: nothing to see in the frontend.
I have done the steps in the documetation but without any success.
Could someone please give any advice, please? This would be very nice.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
5 years 6 months ago #8628
by
Replied by on topic The module does not appear
Hello. The module is displayed on the page only if you have the fields selected for filtering. I also want to note that the filter only works in the category blog.
joomline.org/docs/77-jl-content-fields-f...t-fields-filter.html
joomline.org/docs/77-jl-content-fields-f...t-fields-filter.html
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds