- Thank you received: 0
Hello - I keep getting when the login using facebook or google is clicked
- New Member
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #844
by
Hello - I keep getting when the login using facebook or google is clicked. When I relead the page it is loging in correctly.
- Server error The website encountered an error while It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. Here are some suggestions: Reload this webpage later. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request. How to correct this. I use latest version 1.5.1 of component and 1.4.1 of module
- Server error The website encountered an error while It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. Here are some suggestions: Reload this webpage later. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request. How to correct this. I use latest version 1.5.1 of component and 1.4.1 of module
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #845
by
Replied by on topic Hello - I keep getting when the login using facebook or google is clicked
Скорей всего у вас наложение стилей шаблона происходит на модуль вывода социальных кнопок.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- New Member
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #846
by
Replied by on topic Hello - I keep getting when the login using facebook or google is clicked
Точно не это причина. Каскадные стили CSS, в данном случае, никак не влияют на отображение. Они не генерируются из PHP.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds