- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
COM_SLOGIN_SECRET
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
11 years 6 months ago #4453
by
COM_SLOGIN_SECRET was created by
I am trying to configure the Slogin Component and its asking me for what looks like a secret key?
COM_SLOGIN_SECRET
Where do I find this???
COM_SLOGIN_SECRET
Where do I find this???
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
11 years 6 months ago #4455
by
Replied by on topic COM_SLOGIN_SECRET
Hi, read this article.
joomline.org/docs/slogin/334-removelink.html
joomline.org/docs/slogin/334-removelink.html
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
11 years 6 months ago #4456
by
Replied by on topic COM_SLOGIN_SECRET
Sorry but what localization you are using Joomla?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds