- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Error with sitemap generation excluding menu entries
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
3 years 6 months ago #8927
by
Error with sitemap generation excluding menu entries was created by
Hi, first I want to thank you for great extension; when I installed it it was running perfect, but today (I think I make no modification) I am getting this result when clicking to generate: "Excluded: 67 (according to filtering rules)".
But... I HAVE NO FILTER AT ALL!! why then is not rendering me sitemap for many menu entries?
This is the link to screenshot of my current filters, as you can see NO filters at all: drive.google.com/file/d/1wXTXGI0wXjFXc7l...6Bf/view?usp=sharing
The generated sitemap URL: beta.economiablava.es/sitemap.xml
Any idea will be very welcome.
Thank you,
Jacobo
But... I HAVE NO FILTER AT ALL!! why then is not rendering me sitemap for many menu entries?
This is the link to screenshot of my current filters, as you can see NO filters at all: drive.google.com/file/d/1wXTXGI0wXjFXc7l...6Bf/view?usp=sharing
The generated sitemap URL: beta.economiablava.es/sitemap.xml
Any idea will be very welcome.
Thank you,
Jacobo
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
- https://norrnext.com - extensions for Joomla
3 years 5 months ago #8928
by
Replied by on topic Error with sitemap generation excluding menu entries
Hi Jacobo,
Perhaps you have set noindex, nofollow attribute to menu item or to category. Please check it out.
Perhaps you have set noindex, nofollow attribute to menu item or to category. Please check it out.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 5 months ago #8929
by
Replied by on topic Error with sitemap generation excluding menu entries
Yes! I had set global noindex nofollow.... thank you for your help!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 5 months ago #8936
by
Replied by on topic Error with sitemap generation excluding menu entries
ShowBox apk is the best one out there! With a massive selection of movies and TV shows, it’s perfect for anyone who loves to watch films. And with new releases being added, you’ll never run out of things to watch.
show-boxapk.com/
show-boxapk.com/
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds