- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with Kunena Plugin
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
4 years 1 week ago #8849
by
Issue with Kunena Plugin was created by
I am on Joomla 4.2.2 and Kunena 6, but when I enable the sitemap plugin for Kunena I keep getting this error:
So I have to keep the plugin disabled to be able to generate sitemaps.
Class "KunenaUserHelper" not found
So I have to keep the plugin disabled to be able to generate sitemaps.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 4 months ago #8942
by
Replied by on topic Issue with Kunena Plugin
Hi,
I have the same issue.
Did you solve the problem?
Thanks
I have the same issue.
Did you solve the problem?
Thanks
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds