- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
bug?: mb_strlen() - version 2 /joomla 4.0.3
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
5 years 2 weeks ago - 5 years 2 weeks ago #8758
by
bug?: mb_strlen() - version 2 /joomla 4.0.3 was created by
Hello
I reread the documentation.
Module and plugin activated from the latest version 2.0 / joomla 4.0.3 / Helix Ultimate
I have 2 articles with a custom fields checkbox
a/ Module:
I moved the module to different places by putting only the filter on the home page - only for articles, without changing other settings
b/ Custom fields checkboxes:
View in the filter: checkboxes
Individual layout: checkboxes
no other settings changed
I have the error message :
mb_strlen(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given
Please help me
Regards
I reread the documentation.
Module and plugin activated from the latest version 2.0 / joomla 4.0.3 / Helix Ultimate
I have 2 articles with a custom fields checkbox
a/ Module:
I moved the module to different places by putting only the filter on the home page - only for articles, without changing other settings
b/ Custom fields checkboxes:
View in the filter: checkboxes
Individual layout: checkboxes
no other settings changed
I have the error message :
mb_strlen(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given
Please help me
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 1 week ago #8762
by
Replied by on topic bug?: mb_strlen() - version 2 /joomla 4.0.3
Hi,
I have the same mistake with Cassiopeia!
Thanks for your feedback
Regards
I have the same mistake with Cassiopeia!
Thanks for your feedback
Regards
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 1 week ago #8765
by
Replied by on topic bug?: mb_strlen() - version 2 /joomla 4.0.3
Hi,
I found, I had a php 8. By going back to php 7.4 it works
Can you indicate it in the requirements? or accept version 8.x
?
Regards
I found, I had a php 8. By going back to php 7.4 it works
Can you indicate it in the requirements? or accept version 8.x
Regards
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds