- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
YOOtheme Pro Issue
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
5 years 7 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #8603
by
YOOtheme Pro Issue was created by
I was looking for a way to filter my content by Joomla Custom Fields. I found "JL Content Fields Filter" and found yours! It is AWESOME!
I use YOOtheme Pro, where i can assign the Joomla Custom Fields to Dynamic content in a YOOtheme Grid View. When i use "Articles" as Dynamic Content Source the filter is working perfectly. Only problem, i only see 5 out of 8 articles. When i use "Custom Articles" as Dynamic Content Source i see all the articles, but now the filter does not work.
I know your module is not made for YooTheme Pro, but it seems like there is one small issue to fix it....
I use YOOtheme Pro, where i can assign the Joomla Custom Fields to Dynamic content in a YOOtheme Grid View. When i use "Articles" as Dynamic Content Source the filter is working perfectly. Only problem, i only see 5 out of 8 articles. When i use "Custom Articles" as Dynamic Content Source i see all the articles, but now the filter does not work.
I know your module is not made for YooTheme Pro, but it seems like there is one small issue to fix it....
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
5 years 6 months ago #8633
by
Replied by on topic YOOtheme Pro Issue, $50,- Reward for the solution
Hello. Checked the filter on dynamic articles YooTheme pro. Everything works correctly. Screenshot in the attachment.
s.mail.ru/f8n8/Zt2Dsw7Fm
s.mail.ru/f8n8/Zt2Dsw7Fm
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds