- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Language override issue in Italian
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 4 months ago #8405
by
Language override issue in Italian was created by
Hello, thanks for your module.
I need to override "Apply filter" and "Clear Filter" in Italian. I tried to override but I don't find the relative constant/value (MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_SUBMIT and MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_RESET) in Italian: freeimage.host/i/JvjwAB
Please, how to?
Thanks
I need to override "Apply filter" and "Clear Filter" in Italian. I tried to override but I don't find the relative constant/value (MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_SUBMIT and MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_RESET) in Italian: freeimage.host/i/JvjwAB
Please, how to?
Thanks
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 4 months ago #8407
by
Replied by on topic Language override issue in Italian
If you know language variables, you can simply override it without searching.
Let's say:
MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_SUBMIT
cloud.mail.ru/public/7yy1/Afqaibcof
Let's say:
MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_SUBMIT
cloud.mail.ru/public/7yy1/Afqaibcof
The following user(s) said Thank You:
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 4 months ago #8408
by
Replied by on topic Language override issue in Italian
Thanks a lot.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds