- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
How to display input field
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #8339
by
How to display input field was created by
Hi Joomline,
Thank you very much for this awesome plugin. I have small question, besides displaying filters for custom field, I also want to display an input field for any keyword. How could I do it...??
Regards,
Sam
Thank you very much for this awesome plugin. I have small question, besides displaying filters for custom field, I also want to display an input field for any keyword. How could I do it...??
Regards,
Sam
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 6 months ago #8342
by
Replied by on topic How to display input field
Hello.
It is possible to search by the "text" field. But apparently you want something else.
There is no other search in the module.
It is possible to search by the "text" field. But apparently you want something else.
There is no other search in the module.
The following user(s) said Thank You:
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #8344
by
Replied by on topic How to display input field
Oke thank you very much
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds