- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Dispay Search bar on homepage
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago #7824
by
Dispay Search bar on homepage was created by
Hi,
I have difficulties to display search module on the Homepage: younan2019.sohotest.com/ . I added the article to the homepage but the search module still doesn't appear.
Please advise,
Sandra
I have difficulties to display search module on the Homepage: younan2019.sohotest.com/ . I added the article to the homepage but the search module still doesn't appear.
Please advise,
Sandra
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 8 months ago #7825
by
Replied by on topic Dispay Search bar on homepage
The module only works in the category blog.
Your site does not open, I can not say what the problem is on your site.
Your site does not open, I can not say what the problem is on your site.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds