- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
List does not contain the filter details?
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
7 years 11 months ago #7588
by
List does not contain the filter details? was created by
Thanks for the great plugin btw!
I have the installed and set up the plugin module for JL Content Fields Filter.
However, my list screen for the category looks different to yours. How do I get my list to look like yours on the demo. Which includes the field detailed values you are filtering by?
This is what my list looks like:
drive.google.com/open?id=1Xp4PL8nAeCB5TI5JZ3V8aQAw8R--YXjx
Your list (containing the filter details items on the actual listed articles:
drive.google.com/open?id=1NkLqy3qNwwSr1DHoUOcV8Gg95me9FmPX
I have the installed and set up the plugin module for JL Content Fields Filter.
However, my list screen for the category looks different to yours. How do I get my list to look like yours on the demo. Which includes the field detailed values you are filtering by?
This is what my list looks like:
drive.google.com/open?id=1Xp4PL8nAeCB5TI5JZ3V8aQAw8R--YXjx
Your list (containing the filter details items on the actual listed articles:
drive.google.com/open?id=1NkLqy3qNwwSr1DHoUOcV8Gg95me9FmPX
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 11 months ago #7591
by
Replied by on topic List does not contain the filter details?
Hello. In the list of articles, the filter will most likely not work. It will work only in the blog category.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7604
by
Replied by on topic List does not contain the filter details?
Thanks, I changed to blog view and see this now.
I cannot get the ajax to work correctly however. Please can you take a look.
See this example:
www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/attacking-phases-of-play
IF you select 'passing' it should dynamically just display the first article.
But it just spins.
See settings at: drive.google.com/open?id=13Urhw6tQSrKk9loa8trovkOuMTt1q1x8
I cannot get the ajax to work correctly however. Please can you take a look.
See this example:
www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/attacking-phases-of-play
IF you select 'passing' it should dynamically just display the first article.
But it just spins.
See settings at: drive.google.com/open?id=13Urhw6tQSrKk9loa8trovkOuMTt1q1x8
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7636
by
Replied by on topic List does not contain the filter details?
Do you have any ideas how to resolve this issue? The ajax does not appear to be working as you can see on the example?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 11 months ago #7637
by
Replied by on topic List does not contain the filter details?
specify container class for ajax:
.blog
.blog
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7640
by
Replied by on topic List does not contain the filter details?
Where do I insert the container class: '.blog' ?
I tried in the Module Class suffix and Ajax container selector?
These did not work, I cannot see a 'Container Class' field?
Please help.
I tried in the Module Class suffix and Ajax container selector?
These did not work, I cannot see a 'Container Class' field?
Please help.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7641
by
Replied by on topic List does not contain the filter details?
I also tried in the Ajox Container Selector : .blog #content
didnt do anything also?
didnt do anything also?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 11 months ago #7647
by
Replied by on topic List does not contain the filter details?
In the filter module settings:
Ajax Container Selector: .blog
or
#rt-mainbody
Ajax Container Selector: .blog
or
#rt-mainbody
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds