Select your language

not displayed

More
8 years 5 months ago #7275 by
not displayed was created by
System - JL Content Fields Filter activated

module publicated but not showing in frontend.

Tested in two differents webs with same result

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #7276 by
Replied by on topic not displayed
Solved, I didnt check the "filter params" in each individual field options.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #7277 by
Replied by on topic not displayed
I think in documentation there is nothing about this, isnt it?

Also in the "Filtering params" tab there is a "Individual layout" and i can not find the explanation of this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #7303 by
Replied by on topic not displayed
Individual layouts are introduced in version 1.4, in order to create a unique display for each setting, this is sometimes required for complex filters.
For example:
rskst.ru/objects
The documentation will appear a little later.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #7497 by
Replied by on topic not displayed
I have the same problem. Installed, activated/published, but nothing is displayed. I have looked for filter parameters and settings all over, but I can not find anything. I have opened a ticket, but response is very slow. Can anyone help me? This module seems to be exactly what I am looking for and I would love to use it - if only I could make it work!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
    • Как на кнопку Сбросить фильтр повесить Ajax?
    • Чтобы применить фильр нажимаем Применить фильтр и срабатывает Ajax изменеия на странице. Но чтобы сбросить фильтр, нужно сперва нажать Сбросить фильтр и потом повторно нажть Применить фильтр. Логичее было бы сделать при нажатии Сбросить фильтр, чтобы срабатывал сброс фильтра и Ajax. Как это сделать, не поможете?
    • In Modules Joomline / JL Content Fields Filter
    • JL Like 5.3.0. Очень редко срабатывает кнопка pint...
    • Давно пользуюсь JL Like, лет 8-10, с кнопкой pinterest проблем не было, кроме новой версии JL Like 5.3.0: сейчас при 9 запросах из 10, система пишет:Произошла ошибка JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON dataДругие кнопки, например AddToAny pinterest – работаю на 100%.Можно сделать патч и поправить кнопкой pinterest в JL Like 5.3.0!?
    • In Plugins Joomline / JL Like / JL Like PRO