- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Reset button does not work
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
8 years 5 months ago #7270
by
Reset button does not work was created by
Hi,
I have updated to version 1.4 and now I cannot undo the filter. If I choose a toppic in the filterlist and I want to return to all products that does not work. The button reset form has never worked on my website, but now I cannot undo the filter in total.
Can you please help me?
plantdetails.nl
I have updated to version 1.4 and now I cannot undo the filter. If I choose a toppic in the filterlist and I want to return to all products that does not work. The button reset form has never worked on my website, but now I cannot undo the filter in total.
Can you please help me?
plantdetails.nl
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
8 years 4 months ago #7302
by
Replied by on topic Reset button does not work
Please install this version
github.com/Joomline/JlContentFieldsFilter/archive/master.zip
github.com/Joomline/JlContentFieldsFilter/archive/master.zip
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #7309
by
Replied by on topic Reset button does not work
Thank you for your reply. I have installed the new version but it does not work. After pressing reset form only the choose word in the list is gone but the selection remains. I still do not see all the products in the database.
See also plantdetails.com. It reacts a bit different but also there it does not work.
See also plantdetails.com. It reacts a bit different but also there it does not work.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
8 years 4 months ago #7310
by
Replied by on topic Reset button does not work
Does the site use caching?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #7311
by
Replied by on topic Reset button does not work
Yes it does. Is that the problem? Is there a solution accept to kill the caching?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds