Error with sitemap generation excluding menu entries

Больше
1 год 3 нед. назад #8927 от Jacobo
Hi, first I want to thank you for great extension; when I installed it it was running perfect, but today (I think I make no modification) I am getting this result when clicking to generate: "Excluded: 67 (according to filtering rules)".

But... I HAVE NO FILTER AT ALL!!  why then is not rendering me sitemap for many menu entries?

This is the link to screenshot of my current filters, as you can see NO filters at all:  drive.google.com/file/d/1wXTXGI0wXjFXc7l...6Bf/view?usp=sharing

The generated sitemap URL:  beta.economiablava.es/sitemap.xml

Any idea will be very welcome.

Thank you,

Jacobo

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
1 год 2 нед. назад #8928 от Eugene Sivokon
Hi Jacobo,
Perhaps you have set noindex, nofollow attribute to menu item or to category. Please check it out.

Больше
1 год 2 нед. назад #8929 от Jacobo
Yes! I had set global noindex nofollow.... thank you for your help!

Больше
1 год 5 дн. назад #8936 от Best Electric Skatebaord
ShowBox apk is the best one out there! With a massive selection of movies and TV shows, it’s perfect for anyone who loves to watch films. And with new releases being added, you’ll never run out of things to watch.
show-boxapk.com/

Работает на Kunena форум

Последнее с форума

© 2010- JoomLine
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. joomline.net is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

тел.: +7 950 676-22-39
email: Адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. Для просмотра адреса в вашем браузере должен быть включен Javascript.