Multi-language

Больше
3 года 8 мес. назад #8417 от Kian W Nowrouzian
Kian W Nowrouzian создал тему: Multi-language
To whom it may concern:
I uploaded JLSitemap extension for my joomla 4alpha12 based site, it is fixed for English and Russian Language.
So easily you may extend this remarkable extension to any language as for my site French language .
In models/sitemap.php line:No 470 I added
$lang = Factory::getLanguage();
$l = $lang->getTag();
if(pregmatch('/fr-FR/'), $l)
$defaultLanguage =ComponentHelper::getParams('com_language')->get('site', 'fr-FR');
else
if(pregmatch('/en-GB/'), $l)
$defaultLanguage =ComponentHelper::getParams('com_language')->get('site', 'en-GB');
else
//any language your developers would like to add or all in a switch case.

Then in layout so easily based on the language tag or code you may print only links belong to related active language
I used a layout override so that in the next update of your extension changes remain .
Thanks again and good luck
K W Nowrouzian
Senior Manager
kwproductions121.com

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
3 года 8 мес. назад #8421 от JoomLine
JoomLine ответил в теме Multi-language
Hello. Joomla 4 is still in beta. It will be possible to judge exactly the performance of the functions of the components for it and the system itself, only after the RC release. Prior to the release of the stable version, you can not use joomla 4 to create sites.

Больше
3 года 8 мес. назад - 3 года 8 мес. назад #8426 от Kian W Nowrouzian
Kian W Nowrouzian ответил в теме Multi-language
I did not judge, quite the contrary I admire your extension that is why I used it in most sites of mine. The reason I am employing Joomla 4 alpha is the fact that in JED I observed many extensions have been fixed for this version of Joomla. Yet you are completely right, Joomla 4 both alpha and beta are in process of being developed, Next to my site in J4 I have already developed in J3 the same site, just wanted to have more experience. By the way, would you like to exchange link with my site?
Kian W Nowrouzian
S. Manager
kwproductions121.com
Последнее редактирование: 3 года 8 мес. назад пользователем Kian W Nowrouzian.

Работает на Kunena форум

Последнее с форума

© 2010- JoomLine
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. joomline.net is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

тел.: +7 950 676-22-39
email: Адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. Для просмотра адреса в вашем браузере должен быть включен Javascript.