Error in generating urls in English ( JLSITEMAP )

Больше
4 года 1 нед. назад #8326 от Creine Mathews
Hello! First of all I would like to congratulate the developers, they have done a great job and help many people with their ingenuity.

The reason for my post is to know how I can correct an error in the sitemap plugin, since it generates urls in the wrong way in the sitemap, the urls correspond to the k2 component, it appears as follows / blog-3/123-install -ubuntu-linux-on-any-chromebook
But that kind of url generates a 404 error.

The correct url type is / en / blog-english / 123-install-ubuntu-linux-on-any-chromebook

Any ideas what I can do to correct the problem? Thank you!

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
4 года 1 нед. назад #8327 от JoomLine
Hello.
Please provide access to determine the reason.
FTP and access to the admin panel of the site are required.
Accesses send to Адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. Для просмотра адреса в вашем браузере должен быть включен Javascript.

Thanks for attention.

Больше
4 года 1 нед. назад #8328 от Creine Mathews
Hello! I already sent you all the data so you can enter the site.

Больше
3 года 7 мес. назад - 3 года 7 мес. назад #8442 от Creine Mathews
Hi! It's me again, I hope you are well, the next one is to request support from your distinguished company again.
You see, I managed to configure the links that should not appear within the sitemap and that's fine. The problem is that I cannot add the blog links in English since I had to configure the component to ignore the wrong links and the formats that do not work well within the site, such as /blog-3/ ( INCORRECT) and the like. That has already been solved but I need to include the links that the sitemap does not generate automatically, which are all those that have this format

/en/blog-english/ ( CORRECT) that correspond to the k2 blog in English

/en/blog-english/314-kick-covid19-s-ass-with-hard-digital-marketing-small-business-special

It should be noted that the jlsitemap perfectly generates the rest of the site as well as joomla content articles ( spanish and english) and k2 in Spanish works perfectly. The problem occurs only when generate the English links.

Also know how I can configure it so that the links / en / videos and their consecutive links are generated for example

CATEGORIES
/ en / videos / category / awww
/ en / videos / category / hard-day-good-time-to-laugh
/ en / videos / category / amazin-vids
/ en / videos / category / oddly-satisfying

INDIVIDUAL VIDEOS
in / videos / video / what
in / videos / video / vertical-japan
/ en / videos / video / little-brains

I think this has impacted my site's SEO in a certain way as it is not being indexed correctly.
I would like and need to configure it appropriately. I would greatly appreciate the help.
Последнее редактирование: 3 года 7 мес. назад пользователем Creine Mathews.

Работает на Kunena форум

Последнее с форума

© 2010- JoomLine
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. joomline.net is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

тел.: +7 950 676-22-39
email: Адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. Для просмотра адреса в вашем браузере должен быть включен Javascript.