2 года 7 мес. назад #8766 от Hervé
Hervé создал тему: filter with tags
Hi,
I managed to make the filter work with the articles
I selected in the module: articles + tags OR then only tags
No filtering is possible with tags.
Is there a setting I forgot?

Looking at the demonstration, I see several suggestions to make
tags or custom fields that adjust according to the previous selection (like some filters in e-commerce stores)
Of course, this can be part of a pro version ? a call for funding ? to finance these additions

Regards

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
2 года 7 мес. назад #8770 от JoomLine
JoomLine ответил в теме filter with tags
Hello.
You probably understand the meaning of this function somewhat differently. This ability to filter the tag that is associated with the menu, just like filtering within a category.

The filtration system has never been a commercial product, it does not have a paid version.

Больше
2 года 7 мес. назад #8772 от Hervé
Hervé ответил в теме filter with tags
HI,

Indeed I must have misunderstood but I have not seen much documentation.

1) Let me suggest these new features of filtering by the visitor, tags in addition to custom fields.
2) If in addition the filtering of other values, were updated, it would be a really great extension.
But keeping the extension free, I am aware that this is not your priority.

Anyway, thank you for this free extension. I will share it with the French community or a member makes a lot of articles on the joomla magazine around custom fields

Regards

Работает на Kunena форум

Последнее с форума

© 2010- JoomLine
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. joomline.net is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

тел.: +7 950 676-22-39
email: Адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. Для просмотра адреса в вашем браузере должен быть включен Javascript.