- Спасибо получено: 0
JL mp3 player playlist problem
- New Member
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
10 года 4 дн. назад #6072
от
создал тему: JL mp3 player playlist problem
Hi,
I have just purchased the pro version of JL MP3 player and I am unable to add songs to the playlist.
I have the directory listed and the module finds 5 songs in the folder but all I have is numbers and am unable to add the names of the songs .
Can you help
Also not sure what the custom playlist box is for and the format for entering songs?
Regards
Joe
I have just purchased the pro version of JL MP3 player and I am unable to add songs to the playlist.
I have the directory listed and the module finds 5 songs in the folder but all I have is numbers and am unable to add the names of the songs .
Can you help
Also not sure what the custom playlist box is for and the format for entering songs?
Regards
Joe
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
- Не в сети
- Администратор
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
- Сообщений: 2227
- Спасибо получено: 188
10 года 3 дн. назад #6074
от
ответил в теме JL mp3 player playlist problem
Hello.
Create a ticket specify access to the site to check the settings.
joomline.net/helpdesk/modules/jlmp3playerv2.html
Create a ticket specify access to the site to check the settings.
joomline.net/helpdesk/modules/jlmp3playerv2.html
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
- Не в сети
- New Member
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
- Сообщений: 1
- Спасибо получено: 0
9 года 11 мес. назад #6087
от
ответил в теме JL mp3 player playlist problem
Try to delete all MP3 tags in the songs
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
- New Member
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
- Спасибо получено: 0
9 года 11 мес. назад #6092
от
ответил в теме JL mp3 player playlist problem
Hi,
I have solved the issue with the track names not showing so thank you for your support.
However, the module on my site is not exactly responsive and the progress bar overlaps the text when the browser is minimized or viewed on a smartphone.
The tracks module is wrapped in a responsive div.
You can view the result here:
websandnets.co.uk/kinlochard-ceilidh/our-music
Thanks for your help
Joe
The site is not live yet
I have solved the issue with the track names not showing so thank you for your support.
However, the module on my site is not exactly responsive and the progress bar overlaps the text when the browser is minimized or viewed on a smartphone.
The tracks module is wrapped in a responsive div.
You can view the result here:
websandnets.co.uk/kinlochard-ceilidh/our-music
Thanks for your help
Joe
The site is not live yet
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
- Не в сети
- Администратор
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
- Сообщений: 2227
- Спасибо получено: 188
9 года 11 мес. назад - 9 года 11 мес. назад #6093
от
ответил в теме JL mp3 player playlist problem
Hi
It's not our fault. You add css styles for the player. Css fixed height 300px.
s.mail.ru/H1XE/a67NWrniR
Remove row
or
It's not our fault. You add css styles for the player. Css fixed height 300px.
s.mail.ru/H1XE/a67NWrniR
Remove row
Code:
height: 300px;
Code:
.mp3-player-div {
float: left;
width: 35%;
min-height: 300px;
}
Последнее редактирование: 9 года 11 мес. назад пользователем .
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
Время создания страницы: 0.215 секунд