- Сообщений: 1
- Спасибо получено: 0
Website not working after uninstall Slogin
- Не в сети
- New Member
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
10 года 6 мес. назад #5635
от
создал тему: Website not working after uninstall Slogin
Hello !
I tried Slogin on my website, but I choose to uninstall it
Since I can't login on it.
How can I fix that ?
Thank you for your help
I tried Slogin on my website, but I choose to uninstall it
Since I can't login on it.
How can I fix that ?
Thank you for your help
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
- Не в сети
- Администратор
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
- Сообщений: 2227
- Спасибо получено: 188
10 года 6 мес. назад #5644
от
ответил в теме Website not working after uninstall Slogin
Hello.
You removed Slogin component is not removed plugins. Plugins cause the component features that you have already removed. If you can not go to the admin panel components, connect via FTP delete a folder on your website /plugins/user/slogin.
You removed Slogin component is not removed plugins. Plugins cause the component features that you have already removed. If you can not go to the admin panel components, connect via FTP delete a folder on your website /plugins/user/slogin.
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
Время создания страницы: 0.156 секунд