- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Conflict with Helix Ultimate template
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 8 months ago #8258
by
Conflict with Helix Ultimate template was created by
Hi,
I tested JL Content Fields Filter on a develop site with the Protostar template. In a category blog layout it works great for filtering articles, based on my custom fields.
Now I installed it on site with the Helix Ultimate template and it does not work anymore (it shows on the page but when making a selection, nothing happens; I see a "processing" icon for a moment but no selections are made; I still see all content items). When I temporarily switch this site to Protostar it is working ok.
So there must be some kind of conflict between JL Content Fields Filter and the Helix Ultimate template. Could you help me to find out what this issue is?
Kind regards, Frits
I tested JL Content Fields Filter on a develop site with the Protostar template. In a category blog layout it works great for filtering articles, based on my custom fields.
Now I installed it on site with the Helix Ultimate template and it does not work anymore (it shows on the page but when making a selection, nothing happens; I see a "processing" icon for a moment but no selections are made; I still see all content items). When I temporarily switch this site to Protostar it is working ok.
So there must be some kind of conflict between JL Content Fields Filter and the Helix Ultimate template. Could you help me to find out what this issue is?
Kind regards, Frits
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 8 months ago #8265
by
Replied by on topic Conflict with Helix Ultimate template
Hello. Not enough data to understand the situation.
Judging by the description, you are not updating the data container. Disable AJAX filtering. If everything works, then your container for AJAX work is not correctly specified.
Judging by the description, you are not updating the data container. Disable AJAX filtering. If everything works, then your container for AJAX work is not correctly specified.
The following user(s) said Thank You:
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 8 months ago #8272
by
Replied by on topic Conflict with Helix Ultimate template
Thanks for your reply. Indeed my container was not specified correctly - it's id was present in Protostar but not in Helix Ultimate. I changed it and now it is working correctly.
I made my first tests with Protostar some time ago, I forgot how to set up this parameter and just copied it from the first test.
Problem solved,
Kind regards, Frits
I made my first tests with Protostar some time ago, I forgot how to set up this parameter and just copied it from the first test.
Problem solved,
Kind regards, Frits
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds