- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 0
Testing JL Content Fields Filter: obtain a direct link and PHP notice
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 11 months ago #8076
by
привет
First of all, THANKS and CONGRATULATION for this extension.
I have a doubt and a problem after testing it:
1.- I read in the description "Possibility of obtaining a direct link to the filtered articles", but have not been able to find this option. How can I obtaining a direct link to the filtered articles? This is exactly what I am looking for...
2. I get in the error_log this PHP Notice: Undefined variable: tagids in /home/aacom/public_html/test/plugins/system/jlcontentfieldsfilter/jlcontentfieldsfilter.php on line 319
is it important?
Thanks in advanced
First of all, THANKS and CONGRATULATION for this extension.
I have a doubt and a problem after testing it:
1.- I read in the description "Possibility of obtaining a direct link to the filtered articles", but have not been able to find this option. How can I obtaining a direct link to the filtered articles? This is exactly what I am looking for...
2. I get in the error_log this PHP Notice: Undefined variable: tagids in /home/aacom/public_html/test/plugins/system/jlcontentfieldsfilter/jlcontentfieldsfilter.php on line 319
is it important?
Thanks in advanced
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 11 months ago #8079
by
Replied by on topic Testing JL Content Fields Filter: obtain a direct link and PHP notice
hi.
1. Disable the AJAX filter and put it in GET mode.
2. This is not essential. But we will add this problem to the tracker to solve it. In order not to see the messages lower the output of the error level.
1. Disable the AJAX filter and put it in GET mode.
2. This is not essential. But we will add this problem to the tracker to solve it. In order not to see the messages lower the output of the error level.
The following user(s) said Thank You:
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds