Layout changes after adding 1 item to a list

More
5 years 6 months ago #7570 by Louise
Hi,

I have installed version 1.6.2. I have been using the list filters for some time and now I have added 1 item to one of the lists. The rest of the conditions have not been altered. After having saved the list with 1 extra item the look of the filter on the website has changed. I do not see a dropdown box anymore, but all the items in the box. The only thing I could do was take that list offline. See plantdetails.nl I have taken bloeiperiode, flowering time offline. On plantdetails.com that filter is unaltered and still online. Do you know want causes this?

Thanks for you help.

Louise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #7571 by Louise
I have also tried to make a new list filter, but that also does not come out as a dropdown list on the website.

More
5 years 6 months ago #7577 by JoomLine
Hello
In the field settings you have made these settings for the filter?
s.mail.ru/9zHG/152Nzcwas

More
5 years 6 months ago #7580 by Louise
Hello,

Thank you for your quick respons. I see that the checkbox options was checked instead of the list option. Odd that that has been altered all of a sudden but that is the solution. I have checked the list option and now it is perfect again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again.

Kins regards,
Louise