- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Layout changes after adding 1 item to a list
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
8 years 1 week ago #7570
by
Layout changes after adding 1 item to a list was created by
Hi,
I have installed version 1.6.2. I have been using the list filters for some time and now I have added 1 item to one of the lists. The rest of the conditions have not been altered. After having saved the list with 1 extra item the look of the filter on the website has changed. I do not see a dropdown box anymore, but all the items in the box. The only thing I could do was take that list offline. See plantdetails.nl I have taken bloeiperiode, flowering time offline. On plantdetails.com that filter is unaltered and still online. Do you know want causes this?
Thanks for you help.
Louise
I have installed version 1.6.2. I have been using the list filters for some time and now I have added 1 item to one of the lists. The rest of the conditions have not been altered. After having saved the list with 1 extra item the look of the filter on the website has changed. I do not see a dropdown box anymore, but all the items in the box. The only thing I could do was take that list offline. See plantdetails.nl I have taken bloeiperiode, flowering time offline. On plantdetails.com that filter is unaltered and still online. Do you know want causes this?
Thanks for you help.
Louise
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 week ago #7571
by
Replied by on topic Layout changes after adding 1 item to a list
I have also tried to make a new list filter, but that also does not come out as a dropdown list on the website.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
8 years 1 week ago #7577
by
Replied by on topic Layout changes after adding 1 item to a list
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 week ago #7580
by
Replied by on topic Layout changes after adding 1 item to a list
Hello,
Thank you for your quick respons. I see that the checkbox options was checked instead of the list option. Odd that that has been altered all of a sudden but that is the solution. I have checked the list option and now it is perfect again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again.
Kins regards,
Louise
Thank you for your quick respons. I see that the checkbox options was checked instead of the list option. Odd that that has been altered all of a sudden but that is the solution. I have checked the list option and now it is perfect again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again.
Kins regards,
Louise
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds