Проблемы входа в систему с помощью Google с мобильных устройств

Больше
3 года 2 мес. назад #8566 от Raul Dominguez
Hello

I use SLogin as my ecommerce site login module, in general it works correctly, but the problem is when trying to login with Google from mobile devices. After tapping on the button to log in with Google, the system displays the dialog box to select the account with which you want to log into the site, after tapping on the account shown, the page reloads, but without Having logged in.
The strange thing is that, on desktop computers you can successfully log in with google
I have the latest version of the extension installed and it seems that it was after the last update that the error occurred.

Could you give me support to solve this problem, taking into account that currently most users surf from mobile devices, it is an important issue to solve.

Thank you very much, greetings!

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
3 года 2 мес. назад #8570 от JoomLine
Hello.
I tested Google authorization on my phone. Everything is working. To answer, you need information, what kind of browser do you have? And an example link.

Больше
3 года 2 мес. назад #8576 от Raul Dominguez
Hello, thanks for answering

Well, I leave you the link of the site, www.abierto.uy

Unfortunately now that I test it again, the Google login does not work on the desktop computer either.

Tests on both devices are done with Chrome browser

The site is on Joomla 3.9.24, I also use the Hikashop ecommerce extension on the site

Thank you very much, greetings from Uruguay!

Больше
3 года 2 мес. назад #8588 от JoomLine
Looked at your site. it's hard to say why, but the console says that the authorization is taking place, but something interferes with the authorization procedure and redirects are made to create a user. It seems that the standard Joomla authorization mechanisms are disabled.

Больше
3 года 2 мес. назад #8590 от Raul Dominguez
Hello

What are those standard authorization mechanisms, could you explain me better?

As I mentioned before on facebook you can log in without problems.

Thanks a lot!

Работает на Kunena форум

Последнее с форума

© 2010- JoomLine
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. joomline.net is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

тел.: +7 950 676-22-39
email: Адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. Для просмотра адреса в вашем браузере должен быть включен Javascript.