Error in Twitter, Live, Yahoo! plug-ins

Больше
8 года 6 мес. назад - 8 года 6 мес. назад #5170 от Khalilibrahim Mardting
Hello,

I've found error in these plug-in. Please fix it.

Twitter : I've entered key and secret key into form. But it show this message after I've save.

Live: I've entered key and secret key into form. But it show this message after I've save. And I've found this message in address bar "error=invalid_request&error_description=The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not valid. The expected value is 'login.live.com/oauth20_desktop.srf' or a URL which matches the redirect URI registered for this client application."

Yahoo: I cannot enter Callback URL into Callback Domain. Because Yahoo has banned keyword. Please fix it.

Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад пользователем Khalilibrahim Mardting.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
8 года 6 мес. назад #5180 от JoomLine
According to Live.com has a problem she fixed a few weeks ago.
github.com/Arkadiy-Sedelnikov/slogin/com...29d1a640e946ee83aa22

With regard to all other providers of authorization, I can not tell you, because the problem was not with them. It is likely that this is due to the subfolder.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Работает на Kunena форум

Последнее с форума

© 2010- JoomLine
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. joomline.net is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

тел.: +7 950 676-22-39
email: Адрес электронной почты защищен от спам-ботов. Для просмотра адреса в вашем браузере должен быть включен Javascript.