- Сообщений: 1
- Спасибо получено: 0
design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2
- Не в сети
- New Member
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
10 года 2 мес. назад #5853
от
создал тему: design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2
Hi
thank you for your good module.
I want to design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2 module with a background image and customize keys and player bar ...
and I want to know the best way of how to do it ?
Thank you.
thank you for your good module.
I want to design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2 module with a background image and customize keys and player bar ...
and I want to know the best way of how to do it ?
Thank you.
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
- Не в сети
- Администратор
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
- Сообщений: 2227
- Спасибо получено: 188
10 года 2 мес. назад #5864
от
ответил в теме design a skin for JoomLine mp3 player v2
Hello.
Copy any skin from the folder / modules / mod_jlplayer2 / skins /
Say: blue-monday
In the new folder: blue-mondaynew
We obtain: / modules / mod_jlplayer2 / skins / blue-mondaynew
You can change styles and images as you like.
Copy any skin from the folder / modules / mod_jlplayer2 / skins /
Say: blue-monday
In the new folder: blue-mondaynew
We obtain: / modules / mod_jlplayer2 / skins / blue-mondaynew
You can change styles and images as you like.
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
Время создания страницы: 0.182 секунд