- Сообщений: 1
- Спасибо получено: 0
404 on generating site map and debug
- Не в сети
- New Member
COM_KUNENA_USER_PROFILE_BUTTON_LABEL_SHOW_LESS
Больше
4 года 4 мес. назад #8816
от
создал тему: 404 on generating site map and debug
Hi
I have a fresh install of Joomla 4 and when I click the generating site map and debug buttons I get a 404 error. Any idea what might cause this?
Thanks
Christina
I have a fresh install of Joomla 4 and when I click the generating site map and debug buttons I get a 404 error. Any idea what might cause this?
Thanks
Christina
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
- Не в сети
- New Member
- https://norrnext.com – extensions for Joomla
3 года 5 мес. назад #8930
от
ответил в теме 404 on generating site map and debug
Hi Christina,
You need to have a look at server side error.log for better understanding of what is wrong. My assumption lies in hosting limits which need to be increased (maybe memory_limit). the log will help to understand.
You need to have a look at server side error.log for better understanding of what is wrong. My assumption lies in hosting limits which need to be increased (maybe memory_limit). the log will help to understand.
Пожалуйста Войти , чтобы присоединиться к беседе.
Время создания страницы: 0.147 секунд