- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
How to Use Conservative Cache and JL Content Filter
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 1 month ago #8444
by
How to Use Conservative Cache and JL Content Filter was created by
I searched and found another similar topic, but never saw a solution to this.
When I enable conservative cache on my site, this page breaks: pdsmemphis.org/resources/faculty-directo...es/faculty-directory .
It gets cached and never loads anything except what was cached. I even installed JotCache to see if I could get it to not cache content from that category, but that doesn't seem to work either.
How do I get JL Content Field filter to work with the cache turned on?
When I enable conservative cache on my site, this page breaks: pdsmemphis.org/resources/faculty-directo...es/faculty-directory .
It gets cached and never loads anything except what was cached. I even installed JotCache to see if I could get it to not cache content from that category, but that doesn't seem to work either.
How do I get JL Content Field filter to work with the cache turned on?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
6 years 3 weeks ago #8455
by
Replied by on topic How to Use Conservative Cache and JL Content Filter
I have the same issue. The Joomla caching (not page caching) is causing the pagination not to work OK. Turning the caching off in the CMS site settings fixes this, but we do want to have site caching turned on. Is there a way to fix this?
The following user(s) said Thank You:
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #9104
by
Replied by on topic How to Use Conservative Cache and JL Content Filter
It sounds like a tricky issue! You might want to check if there are specific exclusions you can set up in your caching settings for that page. Sometimes, adjusting cache settings to avoid caching certain dynamic content can help
.
Have you considered reaching out to your caching plugin's support for more targeted advice?
Last edit: 2 years 1 week ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds