Modifying styles of filters

More
4 years 10 months ago #7998 by Leo Hoogerbrugge
I used an earlier topic (joomline.net/forum/jlcontentfieldsfilter...ling-the-filter.html) to modify the sublabels. However, I did not manage to make the label itself bold. Also I would like to line up the text of the sublabels with the checkboxes. Now the sublabel text is lower than the checkbox. Can anyone help me with the css styles to change?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #8008 by JoomLine
Hello.
CSS styles depend on your site, something that fits in the subject, perhaps not suitable for your site, it's hard to say something without seeing the site.

More
4 years 10 months ago #8010 by Leo Hoogerbrugge
With some more trial and error I found it out my self using the page source and searches on the web. I used:

[class*="jlmf-checkbox"] {
position:absolute;
}

label.jlmf-sublabel {
font-style: normal; vertical-align: middle; margin-left: 20px;
}

The margin left is needed to create room for the checkbox.

I think these CSS styles are independent of the template used.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahancity

More
4 years 10 months ago #8013 by JoomLine
Many templates impose their styles on the standard form elements, almost all override the checkbox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahancity