- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Styling the Filter
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
7 years 11 months ago #7605
by
Styling the Filter was created by
Can you let me know where and how to style the filter area and text? In particular I would like to:
1) Modfiy the size of the fonts and also
2) Reduce the spacing between the field labels.
See image:
drive.google.com/open?id=1PNjk9G7fCeapbKgElIvoD4NZR2sK71ga
Thank you.
1) Modfiy the size of the fonts and also
2) Reduce the spacing between the field labels.
See image:
drive.google.com/open?id=1PNjk9G7fCeapbKgElIvoD4NZR2sK71ga
Thank you.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 11 months ago #7616
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
Hello. Add the required css code to your template’s custom.css. In the module settings can disable the styles for the module, if necessary.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7621
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
Please can you let me know the css code to place in there to reduce the line spacing between the field label rows. I have been trying to create an override but I have been unable to get it correct?
Thanks you,
Darren
Thanks you,
Darren
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 11 months ago #7625
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
Specify the URL where the module is displayed.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #7630
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
You can see it here at this URL:
www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/attacking-phases-of-play
I need to reduce the spacing between the labels:
Make everything tighter vertically.
Passing
Shooting
Defending
SSG
Phases of Play
etc.......
www.professionalsoccercoaching.com/attacking-phases-of-play
I need to reduce the spacing between the labels:
Make everything tighter vertically.
Passing
Shooting
Defending
SSG
Phases of Play
etc.......
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 11 months ago #7632
by
You can add a css.
I note that we support, but you are working on - css knowledge questions are not included in the support.
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
Code:
[class*="jlmf-list"] > div > div:not(:first-child) {
margin-top: 0px;
}
label.jlmf-sublabel {
font-size: medium;
}
You can add a css.
I note that we support, but you are working on - css knowledge questions are not included in the support.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7642
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
I added the css into the module class suffix on the module 9which didnt work, then removed) and also in separate custom .css template file and it did not work for me (the above code).
I did in the custom template .css but did not work?:
drive.google.com/open?id=1CRFNJq4PzyQ7AyhqaAJhm6KrR1npb1Dj
I did in the custom template .css but did not work?:
drive.google.com/open?id=1CRFNJq4PzyQ7AyhqaAJhm6KrR1npb1Dj
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #7648
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
You use the jchoptimize plugin, which compresses the css of your site, it adds this css to the module styles, so the module styles overlap the template styles.
s.mail.ru/Kq4i/FmcRh4Hh5 add to styles !important
see screenshot
s.mail.ru/AQ7J/fmQ8KCoxm
s.mail.ru/Kq4i/FmcRh4Hh5 add to styles !important
see screenshot
s.mail.ru/AQ7J/fmQ8KCoxm
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7649
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
I have this added to my .css file (rt_osmosis-custom.css) and I still do not see any of the changes to the font or spacing?
[class*="jlmf-list"] > div > div:not(:first-child) {
margin-top: -3px; !important;
}
label.jlmf-sublabel {
font-size: small; !important;
}
[class*="jlmf-list"] > div > div:not(:first-child) {
margin-top: -3px; !important;
}
label.jlmf-sublabel {
font-size: small; !important;
}
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7650
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
Can you help as to why the styling is still not displaying for the module?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 11 months ago #7651
by
Replied by on topic Styling the Filter
Is there a way I can go into the actual module code and directly change the css? I've tried with JCH on an off and its not working still even with !important.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds