- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Website not working after uninstall Slogin
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #5635
by
Website not working after uninstall Slogin was created by
Hello !
I tried Slogin on my website, but I choose to uninstall it
Since I can't login on it.
How can I fix that ?
Thank you for your help
I tried Slogin on my website, but I choose to uninstall it
Since I can't login on it.
How can I fix that ?
Thank you for your help
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
10 years 5 months ago #5644
by
Replied by on topic Website not working after uninstall Slogin
Hello.
You removed Slogin component is not removed plugins. Plugins cause the component features that you have already removed. If you can not go to the admin panel components, connect via FTP delete a folder on your website /plugins/user/slogin.
You removed Slogin component is not removed plugins. Plugins cause the component features that you have already removed. If you can not go to the admin panel components, connect via FTP delete a folder on your website /plugins/user/slogin.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds