- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
slogin displaying warnig after login
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
5 years 7 months ago #8583
by
slogin displaying warnig after login was created by
Hello sir,
I install recently slogin at my site iotaclasses.com, now I found some warnings after login at above user menu, "Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/zqpvwbw8rlgn/public_html/iotaclasses.com/portal/libraries/src/Language/Text.php on line 321" can you please assist me why is it showing warnings? and how to resolve it?
I install recently slogin at my site iotaclasses.com, now I found some warnings after login at above user menu, "Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/zqpvwbw8rlgn/public_html/iotaclasses.com/portal/libraries/src/Language/Text.php on line 321" can you please assist me why is it showing warnings? and how to resolve it?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
5 years 7 months ago #8587
by
Replied by on topic slogin displaying warnig after login
Hello. Reduce the level of error output in the site settings.
Judging by the text of the error, it is not related to Slogin.
Judging by the text of the error, it is not related to Slogin.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds