- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
SQL Error when login
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #6889
by
SQL Error when login was created by
Hi dears,
I have this error when trying to log, no matter with social network.
I tried to create anoter key, but it doesn't solve.
Any idea what it is due to ?
Thank's for your help.
I have this error when trying to log, no matter with social network.
I tried to create anoter key, but it doesn't solve.
Any idea what it is due to ?
Thank's for your help.
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: site_id in /var/www/slogin/data/www/api.slogin.info/includes/controller.php on line 100
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'SafeMySQL: Column 'site_id' cannot be null. Full query: [INSERT INTO tokens SET `site_id`=NULL,`uid`='51008',`token`='59550272dae77275b414e68de0deee168e484be3',`expire`='2017-11-12 03:09:56']' in /var/www/slogin/data/www/api.slogin.info/classes/safemysql.class.php:625 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/slogin/data/www/api.slogin.info/classes/safemysql.class.php(485): SafeMySQL->error('Column 'site_id...') #1 /var/www/slogin/data/www/api.slogin.info/classes/safemysql.class.php(142): SafeMySQL->rawQuery('INSERT INTO tok...') #2 /var/www/slogin/data/www/api.slogin.info/includes/model.php(55): SafeMySQL->query('INSERT INTO tok...', Array) #3 /var/www/slogin/data/www/api.slogin.info/includes/controller.php(103): Model->generateToken(NULL, 51008) #4 /var/www/slogin/data/www/api.slogin.info/index.php(25): Controller->providerCallback() #5 {main} thrown in /var/www/slogin/data/www/api.slogin.info/classes/safemysql.class.php on line 625
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Banned
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
8 years 10 months ago #6890
by
Replied by on topic SQL Error when login
1. Your browser supports cookies?
2. Which site and which social network you log in?
2. Which site and which social network you log in?
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #6891
by
Replied by on topic SQL Error when login
Hi Dear,
Thank's for you answer.
The problem has disapear the day after, Maybe a cache phenomen even if I have empty Joomla and browser cache.
It was for www.omanne.fr
Regards
Thank's for you answer.
The problem has disapear the day after, Maybe a cache phenomen even if I have empty Joomla and browser cache.
It was for www.omanne.fr
Regards
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds