- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Autentication problems with google api and facebook
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #6551
by
Autentication problems with google api and facebook was created by
I'm seeing that Social login has some autentication problem
I created a Google Client ID and Client Secret for Google access and App ID and App Secret for facebook but i'm redirected on this page:
www.titaniagdr.it/index.php/component/sl...der/google/auth.html
But the page is a copy of the page is a void article of my joomla template.....
Last month when i checked i remembered that it showed a google/facebook login page...
Could you help me to understand what the problem is or where the error is?
Thanks
Francesco
I created a Google Client ID and Client Secret for Google access and App ID and App Secret for facebook but i'm redirected on this page:
www.titaniagdr.it/index.php/component/sl...der/google/auth.html
But the page is a copy of the page is a void article of my joomla template.....
Last month when i checked i remembered that it showed a google/facebook login page...
Could you help me to understand what the problem is or where the error is?
Thanks
Francesco
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #6552
by
Replied by on topic Autentication problems with google api and facebook
Now i set correctly the callback url from slogin.info but it gives me this error:
{"error":1,"msg":"Site not found"}
{"error":1,"msg":"Site not found"}
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
9 years 5 months ago #6558
by
Replied by on topic Autentication problems with google api and facebook
Hello. Please update the component.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #6570
by
Replied by on topic Autentication problems with google api and facebook
Hi dear,
I have the same problem on 1 of my 4 sites.
I have upgraded to
Version of the component - 2.5.2
Version of the module - 2.3.1
I have deleted the record and generated another one, exactly the same problem, using Google or Facebook login
{"error":1,"msg":"Site not found"}
www.omanne.fr
Thank's for answer
I have the same problem on 1 of my 4 sites.
I have upgraded to
Version of the component - 2.5.2
Version of the module - 2.3.1
I have deleted the record and generated another one, exactly the same problem, using Google or Facebook login
{"error":1,"msg":"Site not found"}
www.omanne.fr
Thank's for answer
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds