- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Blank page after Facebook login
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
11 years 4 months ago #4781
by
Blank page after Facebook login was created by
Hi,
I've just starting using (subscribing) your plugin on my web site (i.e. www.etnatracking.com/en/acqua-rocca-zappini#tab-6 ). Google is ok, Facebook shows a wihte page. I read in the Faq to refer my hosting, but it seems not related. to hosting. No error in the console, PHP 5.5.
I'm in touch with my host to furter investigate. The server gives a 500 error on the blank page.
Do you have any hint?
Kind regards
Bruno
I've just starting using (subscribing) your plugin on my web site (i.e. www.etnatracking.com/en/acqua-rocca-zappini#tab-6 ). Google is ok, Facebook shows a wihte page. I read in the Faq to refer my hosting, but it seems not related. to hosting. No error in the console, PHP 5.5.
I'm in touch with my host to furter investigate. The server gives a 500 error on the blank page.
Do you have any hint?
Kind regards
Bruno
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
11 years 4 months ago #4785
by
Hello.
For the answer we need to look at the settings Slogin.
Write an email sale@joomline.ru accesses to the admin panel of the website and a link to this message.
Replied by on topic Blank page after Facebook login
Bruno Grasso wrote: Hi,
I've just starting using (subscribing) your plugin on my web site (i.e. www.etnatracking.com/en/acqua-rocca-zappini#tab-6 ). Google is ok, Facebook shows a wihte page. I read in the Faq to refer my hosting, but it seems not related. to hosting. No error in the console, PHP 5.5.
I'm in touch with my host to furter investigate. The server gives a 500 error on the blank page.
Do you have any hint?
Kind regards
Bruno
Hello.
For the answer we need to look at the settings Slogin.
Write an email sale@joomline.ru accesses to the admin panel of the website and a link to this message.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #4831
by
Replied by on topic Blank page after Facebook login
Hi all,
I did not get any answer after providing admin credentials. Users keep trying to register via facebook and blank page keep showing. So far I've been counting 13 attempts by users.
Kind regards,
Bruno
I did not get any answer after providing admin credentials. Users keep trying to register via facebook and blank page keep showing. So far I've been counting 13 attempts by users.
Kind regards,
Bruno
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds