- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
SOLVED: Slogin - Error - empty access tocken
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #4680
by
SOLVED: Slogin - Error - empty access tocken was created by
Excuse me, I don`t speak russian,
It`s probable that someone has mentioned this problem.
Today I have downloaded the SLogin 2.2 for Joomla 3.3.6. I have adjusted the FB plugin according to manual,
however I always get : Error - empty access tocken,
the google plugins runs well...
Check the side: oratoriomoretta.it/
I give up.
Thanks, Peter
It`s probable that someone has mentioned this problem.
Today I have downloaded the SLogin 2.2 for Joomla 3.3.6. I have adjusted the FB plugin according to manual,
however I always get : Error - empty access tocken,
the google plugins runs well...
Check the side: oratoriomoretta.it/
I give up.
Thanks, Peter
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
11 years 5 months ago #4681
by
Replied by on topic Slogin - Error - empty access tocken
Hello.
The error reports that the application key is invalid. Check the fields in the plugin, maybe the key has spaces.
The error reports that the application key is invalid. Check the fields in the plugin, maybe the key has spaces.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #4682
by
Replied by on topic Slogin - Error - empty access tocken
Thank you,
I am sure, the app key and the app secret are right.
I use your component on another site which uses FB Api version 1.0, - no problem with the plugin (I have setupped it 2 years ago)
This new site refers to FB Api version 2.3
This is only one difference.
I am sure, the app key and the app secret are right.
I use your component on another site which uses FB Api version 1.0, - no problem with the plugin (I have setupped it 2 years ago)
This new site refers to FB Api version 2.3
This is only one difference.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #4686
by
Replied by on topic Slogin - Error - empty access tocken
Could it be an problem with the hosting?
Because I have the hosting at the hostinger.it,
and when I have tried to use an other hosting: demojoomla.com,
there the Facebook plugin of the SLogin with the same settings of the FB app (ho changet only URL Callback) works very well.
Because I have the hosting at the hostinger.it,
and when I have tried to use an other hosting: demojoomla.com,
there the Facebook plugin of the SLogin with the same settings of the FB app (ho changet only URL Callback) works very well.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #4690
by
Replied by on topic SOLVED: Slogin - Error - empty access tocken
The Hostinger on the level gratis prohibit the social function on the base API...
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds