- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Google search and robots.txt
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
3 years 4 months ago #8943
by
Google search and robots.txt was created by
Hi.
Your documentation says
"the robots.txt file in the root of the site. Add the "sitemap: site.ru/sitemap.xml " entry to it. site.ru is your domain name."
If I use sitemap.xml for Google search Console, should I add this line to the file robots.txt ?
Or is it enough for Google indexing that I will add a link to sitemap.xml to the Sitemaps tab of Google search Console?
Thanks
Your documentation says
"the robots.txt file in the root of the site. Add the "sitemap: site.ru/sitemap.xml " entry to it. site.ru is your domain name."
If I use sitemap.xml for Google search Console, should I add this line to the file robots.txt ?
Or is it enough for Google indexing that I will add a link to sitemap.xml to the Sitemaps tab of Google search Console?
Thanks
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
3 years 2 months ago #8969
by
Replied by on topic Google search and robots.txt
Здравствуйте. Компонент настроил как описали в документацию. После захода через любой социальной сети страница проста перезагружается и все. Помогите!
www.canadaescortspage.com
www.canadaescortspage.com
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds