- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Multi-language
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 3 months ago #8417
by
Multi-language was created by
To whom it may concern:
I uploaded JLSitemap extension for my joomla 4alpha12 based site, it is fixed for English and Russian Language.
So easily you may extend this remarkable extension to any language as for my site French language .
In models/sitemap.php line:No 470 I added
$lang = Factory::getLanguage();
$l = $lang->getTag();
if(pregmatch('/fr-FR/'), $l)
$defaultLanguage =ComponentHelper::getParams('com_language')->get('site', 'fr-FR');
else
if(pregmatch('/en-GB/'), $l)
$defaultLanguage =ComponentHelper::getParams('com_language')->get('site', 'en-GB');
else
...
//any language your developers would like to add or all in a switch case.
Then in layout so easily based on the language tag or code you may print only links belong to related active language
I used a layout override so that in the next update of your extension changes remain .
Thanks again and good luck
K W Nowrouzian
Senior Manager
kwproductions121.com
I uploaded JLSitemap extension for my joomla 4alpha12 based site, it is fixed for English and Russian Language.
So easily you may extend this remarkable extension to any language as for my site French language .
In models/sitemap.php line:No 470 I added
$lang = Factory::getLanguage();
$l = $lang->getTag();
if(pregmatch('/fr-FR/'), $l)
$defaultLanguage =ComponentHelper::getParams('com_language')->get('site', 'fr-FR');
else
if(pregmatch('/en-GB/'), $l)
$defaultLanguage =ComponentHelper::getParams('com_language')->get('site', 'en-GB');
else
...
//any language your developers would like to add or all in a switch case.
Then in layout so easily based on the language tag or code you may print only links belong to related active language
I used a layout override so that in the next update of your extension changes remain .
Thanks again and good luck
K W Nowrouzian
Senior Manager
kwproductions121.com
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 2 months ago #8421
by
Replied by on topic Multi-language
Hello. Joomla 4 is still in beta. It will be possible to judge exactly the performance of the functions of the components for it and the system itself, only after the RC release. Prior to the release of the stable version, you can not use joomla 4 to create sites.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #8426
by
Replied by on topic Multi-language
I did not judge, quite the contrary I admire your extension that is why I used it in most sites of mine. The reason I am employing Joomla 4 alpha is the fact that in JED I observed many extensions have been fixed for this version of Joomla. Yet you are completely right, Joomla 4 both alpha and beta are in process of being developed, Next to my site in J4 I have already developed in J3 the same site, just wanted to have more experience. By the way, would you like to exchange link with my site?
Kian W Nowrouzian
S. Manager
kwproductions121.com
Kian W Nowrouzian
S. Manager
kwproductions121.com
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds