- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Error in generating urls in English ( JLSITEMAP )
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #8326
by
Error in generating urls in English ( JLSITEMAP ) was created by
Hello! First of all I would like to congratulate the developers, they have done a great job and help many people with their ingenuity.
The reason for my post is to know how I can correct an error in the sitemap plugin, since it generates urls in the wrong way in the sitemap, the urls correspond to the k2 component, it appears as follows / blog-3/123-install -ubuntu-linux-on-any-chromebook
But that kind of url generates a 404 error.
The correct url type is / en / blog-english / 123-install-ubuntu-linux-on-any-chromebook
Any ideas what I can do to correct the problem? Thank you!
The reason for my post is to know how I can correct an error in the sitemap plugin, since it generates urls in the wrong way in the sitemap, the urls correspond to the k2 component, it appears as follows / blog-3/123-install -ubuntu-linux-on-any-chromebook
But that kind of url generates a 404 error.
The correct url type is / en / blog-english / 123-install-ubuntu-linux-on-any-chromebook
Any ideas what I can do to correct the problem? Thank you!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 6 months ago #8327
by
Replied by on topic Error in generating urls in English ( JLSITEMAP )
Hello.
Please provide access to determine the reason.
FTP and access to the admin panel of the site are required.
Accesses send to sale@joomline.ru
Thanks for attention.
Please provide access to determine the reason.
FTP and access to the admin panel of the site are required.
Accesses send to sale@joomline.ru
Thanks for attention.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #8328
by
Replied by on topic Error in generating urls in English ( JLSITEMAP )
Hello! I already sent you all the data so you can enter the site.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #8442
by
Replied by on topic Error in generating urls in English ( JLSITEMAP )
Hi! It's me again, I hope you are well, the next one is to request support from your distinguished company again.
You see, I managed to configure the links that should not appear within the sitemap and that's fine. The problem is that I cannot add the blog links in English since I had to configure the component to ignore the wrong links and the formats that do not work well within the site, such as /blog-3/ ( INCORRECT) and the like. That has already been solved but I need to include the links that the sitemap does not generate automatically, which are all those that have this format
/en/blog-english/ ( CORRECT) that correspond to the k2 blog in English
/en/blog-english/314-kick-covid19-s-ass-with-hard-digital-marketing-small-business-special
It should be noted that the jlsitemap perfectly generates the rest of the site as well as joomla content articles ( spanish and english) and k2 in Spanish works perfectly. The problem occurs only when generate the English links.
Also know how I can configure it so that the links / en / videos and their consecutive links are generated for example
CATEGORIES
/ en / videos / category / awww
/ en / videos / category / hard-day-good-time-to-laugh
/ en / videos / category / amazin-vids
/ en / videos / category / oddly-satisfying
INDIVIDUAL VIDEOS
in / videos / video / what
in / videos / video / vertical-japan
/ en / videos / video / little-brains
I think this has impacted my site's SEO in a certain way as it is not being indexed correctly.
I would like and need to configure it appropriately. I would greatly appreciate the help.
You see, I managed to configure the links that should not appear within the sitemap and that's fine. The problem is that I cannot add the blog links in English since I had to configure the component to ignore the wrong links and the formats that do not work well within the site, such as /blog-3/ ( INCORRECT) and the like. That has already been solved but I need to include the links that the sitemap does not generate automatically, which are all those that have this format
/en/blog-english/ ( CORRECT) that correspond to the k2 blog in English
/en/blog-english/314-kick-covid19-s-ass-with-hard-digital-marketing-small-business-special
It should be noted that the jlsitemap perfectly generates the rest of the site as well as joomla content articles ( spanish and english) and k2 in Spanish works perfectly. The problem occurs only when generate the English links.
Also know how I can configure it so that the links / en / videos and their consecutive links are generated for example
CATEGORIES
/ en / videos / category / awww
/ en / videos / category / hard-day-good-time-to-laugh
/ en / videos / category / amazin-vids
/ en / videos / category / oddly-satisfying
INDIVIDUAL VIDEOS
in / videos / video / what
in / videos / video / vertical-japan
/ en / videos / video / little-brains
I think this has impacted my site's SEO in a certain way as it is not being indexed correctly.
I would like and need to configure it appropriately. I would greatly appreciate the help.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds