Select your language

I can not generate a sitemap

More
6 years 7 months ago #8291 by
I installed sitemap in varios pages and it works well. But in the page villaaxarquia.de is can not generate a sitemap. Everytime a withe screen will come and nothing is moving.
What do I need to do? I reinstagged Sitemap but the same , I checked the access rights at the page, the same like my other pages (710)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #8303 by
Replied by on topic I can not generate a sitemap
Typically, problems arise for the following reasons, incorrect rights for the hosting user. As a result, the file cannot be created or read from outside.
Check if the sitemap.xml file is in the root of the site

If the file was created but can not be read, then most likely in the settings hosting zaprscheno reading xml files.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
    • Как на кнопку Сбросить фильтр повесить Ajax?
    • Чтобы применить фильр нажимаем Применить фильтр и срабатывает Ajax изменеия на странице. Но чтобы сбросить фильтр, нужно сперва нажать Сбросить фильтр и потом повторно нажть Применить фильтр. Логичее было бы сделать при нажатии Сбросить фильтр, чтобы срабатывал сброс фильтра и Ajax. Как это сделать, не поможете?
    • In Modules Joomline / JL Content Fields Filter
    • JL Like 5.3.0. Очень редко срабатывает кнопка pint...
    • Давно пользуюсь JL Like, лет 8-10, с кнопкой pinterest проблем не было, кроме новой версии JL Like 5.3.0: сейчас при 9 запросах из 10, система пишет:Произошла ошибка JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON dataДругие кнопки, например AddToAny pinterest – работаю на 100%.Можно сделать патч и поправить кнопкой pinterest в JL Like 5.3.0!?
    • In Plugins Joomline / JL Like / JL Like PRO