- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
JL Like PRO
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
9 years 9 months ago #6366
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
Hello
I do not understand what the issue is.
the answer given in the next post.
joomline.net/forum/plugins-en/5885-jl-li...c-articles.html#5931
All other comments not relevant to the subject matter.
If the plug does not close, how can we affect it? Closing and saving plugin settings comes standard Joomla means, that is most likely the problem site.
For the diagnosis requires access to the admin panel, in order to understand what is causing your scripts conflict.
I do not understand what the issue is.
the answer given in the next post.
joomline.net/forum/plugins-en/5885-jl-li...c-articles.html#5931
All other comments not relevant to the subject matter.
If the plug does not close, how can we affect it? Closing and saving plugin settings comes standard Joomla means, that is most likely the problem site.
For the diagnosis requires access to the admin panel, in order to understand what is causing your scripts conflict.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #6367
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
Hello,
Again, I installed a fresh Joomla 3.6.5 and I added Jlike 2.7.0. Under a Siteground Cloud Server with PHP 7.
I can't close the plugin, Save, Save & Close and Close buttons doesn't work => nimb.ws/WXwB3N
Do you want a temporary access to check ? If yes, where can I send you the credentials ?
Regards.
Again, I installed a fresh Joomla 3.6.5 and I added Jlike 2.7.0. Under a Siteground Cloud Server with PHP 7.
I can't close the plugin, Save, Save & Close and Close buttons doesn't work => nimb.ws/WXwB3N
Do you want a temporary access to check ? If yes, where can I send you the credentials ?
Regards.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
9 years 9 months ago #6370
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
Write on sale@joomline.ru
In a letter to select the topic, and access to the admin panel.
In a letter to select the topic, and access to the admin panel.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 9 months ago #6374
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
Thanks.
I just sent you the email with the credentials.
Regards.
I just sent you the email with the credentials.
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 6 months ago #6487
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
Hi,
Did you do something with my credentials ?? Lol !
That's crazy, you have a wonderful social plugin but you don't fix a probably little JS issue...
I have again the same bug on another Joomla
Regards.
Did you do something with my credentials ?? Lol !
That's crazy, you have a wonderful social plugin but you don't fix a probably little JS issue...
I have again the same bug on another Joomla
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 4 months ago #6640
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
Same problem with Joomla 3.7 on different hosting.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #6874
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
Hello,
Is the problem fixed ?
Thanks.
Regards.
Is the problem fixed ?
Thanks.
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #6876
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
I have the same problem, cannot even understand, how to fix it...
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #6885
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
Hello,
Is the problem fixed ?
Thanks.
Regards.
Is the problem fixed ?
Thanks.
Regards.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 9 months ago #6910
by
Replied by on topic JL Like PRO
thx all
دانلود فیلم
دانلود فیلم
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds