Возможно ли прикрутить плагин к К2 ?

• Микола Семеген
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #3729 by Микола Семеген
Возможно ли прикрутить плагин к К2 ? was created by Микола Семеген
Возможно ли прикрутить плагин к К2 ?
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Микола Семеген.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #3730 by JoomLine
В работе уже есть версия позволяющая интегрировать кнопки в K2
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by JoomLine.

• Микола Семеген
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #3731 by Микола Семеген
Replied by Микола Семеген on topic Возможно ли прикрутить плагин к К2 ?
у меня видны только категории родного контент менежера ((
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Микола Семеген.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #3732 by JoomLine
А что вы хотите? Плагин в данный момент не поддерживает К2, когда будет поддержка к2, тогда будут и настройки вывода и категории отображения.
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by JoomLine.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Last from the forum

• auto load articles when using ajax
    • hi i have create a category and created articles in the category i have placed the module in the category page when i go to the category page i can see all the articles and i can filter them. the problem is if i want to use Ajax filtering i have created the container for the filter results, now when i enter the category page, i see all articles and the filter. when i select a filter, i still see all the category articles and in the container i can the filter results... i can hide the category items (using css) but than, the page is loading empty...# thank you
    • In Modules Joomline / JL Content Fields Filter
    • Multi-language
    • I did not judge, quite the contrary I admire your extension that is why I used it in most sites of mine. The reason I am employing Joomla 4 alpha is the fact that in JED I observed many extensions have been fixed for this version of Joomla. Yet you are completely right, Joomla 4 both alpha and beta are in process of being developed, Next to my site in J4 I have already developed in J3 the same site, just wanted to have more experience. By the way, would you like to exchange link with my site? Kian W Nowrouzian S. Manager https://kwproductions121.com
    • In Component / JL Sitemap
© 2010-2020 JoomLine
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. joomline.net is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.