- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
JL Content Fields Filter by dates - months - years?
- Offline
- New Member
- Sunny Spain
Less
More
3 years 11 months ago #8869
by
JL Content Fields Filter by dates - months - years? was created by
Hi there admin.
Currently lookint at JL Content Fields Filter.
My client will have a bit over 300 Joomla articles mixed with articles created with Yootheme pro framework.
Client says he want´s to me able that his user should be able to search these older articles by months or years.
Can this be achived with your module, plugin?
I was thinking to use: joomcar.net/joomla-articles-calendar-demo of Andrey Miasoedov. I send him an email asking if he will make this J4.2 compatible in the near future.
But I haven´t heard from him yet.
So my idea is to prepare everything content+design on J3 and than do the upgrade to J4.2.
So please, when you have a moment can you let me know if i can change the way how to select the data and filter articles by date?
As I will be using the Yootheme framework I understand I need to make a special page for this to show the results.
Hoping to read you soon again.
Cheers,
Paco
Currently lookint at JL Content Fields Filter.
My client will have a bit over 300 Joomla articles mixed with articles created with Yootheme pro framework.
Client says he want´s to me able that his user should be able to search these older articles by months or years.
Can this be achived with your module, plugin?
I was thinking to use: joomcar.net/joomla-articles-calendar-demo of Andrey Miasoedov. I send him an email asking if he will make this J4.2 compatible in the near future.
But I haven´t heard from him yet.
So my idea is to prepare everything content+design on J3 and than do the upgrade to J4.2.
So please, when you have a moment can you let me know if i can change the way how to select the data and filter articles by date?
As I will be using the Yootheme framework I understand I need to make a special page for this to show the results.
Hoping to read you soon again.
Cheers,
Paco
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #8870
by
Replied by on topic JL Content Fields Filter by dates - months - years?
I think it can't be done with this module easily because it need to compute the date fields before filtering them.
If I may, you must look to Blue Code product : JFiltering. For now it's doesn't offer what you are searching but I have post something about on tweeter.
JFiltering could add the "calcultations" before it use plug-in and database for storing information before filtering.
If you want to kstay with JL : you have to recreate some new fields and fill them with SQL or other extension which can import CSV.
If I may, you must look to Blue Code product : JFiltering. For now it's doesn't offer what you are searching but I have post something about on tweeter.
JFiltering could add the "calcultations" before it use plug-in and database for storing information before filtering.
If you want to kstay with JL : you have to recreate some new fields and fill them with SQL or other extension which can import CSV.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by .
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds