- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Custom field dependencies
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
4 years 9 months ago #8792
by
Custom field dependencies was created by
Hello! I'm using your extension with no problems. I would like to setup something like this:
- I have two custom fields with checkboxes
- when i click on a checkbox of the first custom fields the checkbox list of the second update themselft: if there are no combinations checkboxes are greyed out. If there are available combinations i can check the 2nd list checkbox
Example
CF1: -a -b -c
CF2: -1 -2 -3
i have an item with CF1 set as -a and -b, and CF2 set as -1
if a user check "-a" in the first checkbox list then only "-1" is enabled in checkbox list 2,as there are no other items in the website that could return with other combinations. In this way i remove the option to have "no results" but force the user to pick checkbox that have at least on item as result.
Hope this is clear... is this possible? thanks!
- I have two custom fields with checkboxes
- when i click on a checkbox of the first custom fields the checkbox list of the second update themselft: if there are no combinations checkboxes are greyed out. If there are available combinations i can check the 2nd list checkbox
Example
CF1: -a -b -c
CF2: -1 -2 -3
i have an item with CF1 set as -a and -b, and CF2 set as -1
if a user check "-a" in the first checkbox list then only "-1" is enabled in checkbox list 2,as there are no other items in the website that could return with other combinations. In this way i remove the option to have "no results" but force the user to pick checkbox that have at least on item as result.
Hope this is clear... is this possible? thanks!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 4 months ago #8815
by
Replied by on topic Custom field dependencies
That would be cool!
I found the JFilters extension that has this feature
I found the JFilters extension that has this feature
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds