Select your language

Fiter in link

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #8479 by
Fiter in link was created by
Hi! Last things to be done, we do love this filter!

animalinneed.site/honden

What I would like to achieve: Dogs have a year of birth. Now I want to link to the youngest ones. So I can slide to birth between 2019 and 2020 and I have all the pups.

If I use form method get I can use that link for a button 'pups' it would only be valid for a year. So I need to create a link that sets the slider at year of birth to highest and to highest -1.

(also a link for -2 till -4 (young dogs), a link for -5 - 10 (adult dogs) and -11 till the highest number available (senior dogs)).

I can imagine this being hard to create, but it would be so great for the site and its features, so I really hope you can help me.

Best regards,

Remco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
    • Как на кнопку Сбросить фильтр повесить Ajax?
    • Чтобы применить фильр нажимаем Применить фильтр и срабатывает Ajax изменеия на странице. Но чтобы сбросить фильтр, нужно сперва нажать Сбросить фильтр и потом повторно нажть Применить фильтр. Логичее было бы сделать при нажатии Сбросить фильтр, чтобы срабатывал сброс фильтра и Ajax. Как это сделать, не поможете?
    • In Modules Joomline / JL Content Fields Filter
    • JL Like 5.3.0. Очень редко срабатывает кнопка pint...
    • Давно пользуюсь JL Like, лет 8-10, с кнопкой pinterest проблем не было, кроме новой версии JL Like 5.3.0: сейчас при 9 запросах из 10, система пишет:Произошла ошибка JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON dataДругие кнопки, например AddToAny pinterest – работаю на 100%.Можно сделать патч и поправить кнопкой pinterest в JL Like 5.3.0!?
    • In Plugins Joomline / JL Like / JL Like PRO