Slider in filter not showing

More
3 years 9 months ago #8420 by Remco Rhee
Hi! I just cant get the slider to work or even to display in the range-filter. Set-up by your documentation. Can you see what I am doing wrong?
Hope you can help.

cm-preview.nl/animalinneed/honden

Best regards,

Remco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #8423 by JoomLine
Hello. Probably the site has a subfolder installed. This causes problems connecting scripts.

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #8471 by Remco Rhee
Back! So installed now in root. animalinneed.site/honden And indeed the slider is showing! :) But no effect. The other filters do work, there are 2 sliders, both have no effect on the 'collection' of dogs. What do I do wrong?

Update: They do work. Ofcourse! :) But.... not by themselves. So if I only choose 1 slider option nothing happens. I have to choose something else as well before it applies the selection of the slider. While when I make a choice by radiobutton, it auto-applies. How to create so for sliders?

Best regards,

Remco
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Remco Rhee. Reason: Update. Not complete fine, almost :)