- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Slider in filter not showing
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 2 months ago #8420
by
Slider in filter not showing was created by
Hi! I just cant get the slider to work or even to display in the range-filter. Set-up by your documentation. Can you see what I am doing wrong?
Hope you can help.
cm-preview.nl/animalinneed/honden
Best regards,
Remco
Hope you can help.
cm-preview.nl/animalinneed/honden
Best regards,
Remco
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 2 months ago #8423
by
Replied by on topic Slider in filter not showing
Hello. Probably the site has a subfolder installed. This causes problems connecting scripts.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #8471
by
Replied by on topic Slider in filter not showing
Back! So installed now in root.
animalinneed.site/honden
And indeed the slider is showing! :) But no effect. The other filters do work, there are 2 sliders, both have no effect on the 'collection' of dogs. What do I do wrong?
Update: They do work. Ofcourse!
But.... not by themselves. So if I only choose 1 slider option nothing happens. I have to choose something else as well before it applies the selection of the slider. While when I make a choice by radiobutton, it auto-applies. How to create so for sliders?
Best regards,
Remco
Update: They do work. Ofcourse!
Best regards,
Remco
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by . Reason: Update. Not complete fine, almost :)
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds