- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Change Words
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #8334
by
Change Words was created by
Hi,
I installed Content Fields Filter yesterday and it works perfectly, great module, thanks!
Now I would like to change the words for the range filter from "from" and "to" to german "von" and "bis".
Is this somehow possible? Where are they stored?
Thanks in advance
Jolanda
I installed Content Fields Filter yesterday and it works perfectly, great module, thanks!
Now I would like to change the words for the range filter from "from" and "to" to german "von" and "bis".
Is this somehow possible? Where are they stored?
Thanks in advance
Jolanda
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 6 months ago #8335
by
Replied by on topic Change Words
Step one
s.mail.ru/9dD9/SAnB8pirV
Step two
Language variables:
MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_FROM
and
MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_TO
s.mail.ru/CodZ/wBauekGCp
You can see the full list of language variables here:
github.com/Joomline/JlContentFieldsFilte...tentfieldsfilter.ini
s.mail.ru/9dD9/SAnB8pirV
Step two
Language variables:
MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_FROM
and
MOD_JLCONTENTFIELDSFILTER_TO
s.mail.ru/CodZ/wBauekGCp
You can see the full list of language variables here:
github.com/Joomline/JlContentFieldsFilte...tentfieldsfilter.ini
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #8337
by
Replied by on topic Change Words
Thanks for the fast help! Works perfectly well!
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds