- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Not working
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #8332
by
Not working was created by
Hi
I tried the JL Content Fields Filter but for some reason it won't work at all.
I have set the module and the Content Fields as mentioned in the docs.
But nothing apears. Not even an error.
Strangely enough I can not find any clue.
Can someone take a look in the website I am building ? If so, I will give you the credentials for it.
I tried the JL Content Fields Filter but for some reason it won't work at all.
I have set the module and the Content Fields as mentioned in the docs.
But nothing apears. Not even an error.
Strangely enough I can not find any clue.
Can someone take a look in the website I am building ? If so, I will give you the credentials for it.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- Admin
Less
More
- Posts: 2227
- Thank you received: 188
6 years 6 months ago #8333
by
Replied by on topic Not working
Hello.
Indicate the page of the site where the filter is displayed.
Note that the filter only works in the Joomla article category and in the field settings you need to select a template for the filter.
Indicate the page of the site where the filter is displayed.
Note that the filter only works in the Joomla article category and in the field settings you need to select a template for the filter.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
- Offline
- New Member
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #8338
by
Replied by on topic Not working
Well, I think everything is set correct, but not working at all.
Can you please take a look. Because this is one of the very few extensions that can handle content fields filtering.
I can give you login account.
Can you please take a look. Because this is one of the very few extensions that can handle content fields filtering.
I can give you login account.
Please Log in to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds